What could using Google Tools look like in your school?
School leader in Malahide Community School Jean Ward outlines:
- Their school journey with implementing Google Tools
- Learning curves and top tips using Google Workspace
Teachers Holly Murray and Eoghan O’Neill provide live demos on:
- Using Google Sites as a digital staffroom to foster collaboration and communication
- Google Sites for teaching and planning
- Google Sites for building digital portfolios and CBAs
- Using the plagiarism checker within Google Classroom
- Google Jamboard for interactive learning and study skills.