Ensuring safe and secure digital learning
At Wriggle, we understand that all schools require a safe, secure and effective digital learning solution in order to ensure that your students’ devices are set up for educational use only. That is why we build Mobile Device Management into all of our technology bundles to ensure that you have full control over the security and restrictions placed on each device used in school.
What is mobile device management?
Mobile Device Management (MDM) is an important element in ensuring technology’s safe and effective transition into the classroom. MDM allows schools to monitor, control and manage the content on their students’ devices from a centralised portal that Wriggle’s tech team create for your school.
What you can do through your school MDM Portal?
- Control all devices from a single, easy-to-use web portal to ensure they are used for educational purposes only
- Add or remove apps and apply restrictions to all your students’ devices at the click of a button instead of doing it individually to each device
- Easily locate any device that has been lost
- Allow teachers to view and guide the class, and provide a personalised learning experience
- Be in control of what students can or can’t access and ensure that each student is on track
- Apply setting that will support your student’s individual learning needs
Whether you use Office 365, iCloud or Google Workspace to store or share students’ work, our built-in data protection features and solutions help you keep your school data and documents safe and GDPR compliant.
Contact us for more information on how Wriggle can help you safely set up and manage your devices.
Schedule a Call
Get in touch with our Education Solution Specialists today. We’d love to speak with you about your ambitions for digital learning and discuss how Wriggle Learning can support your school or college with our technology and services.