iPad Learning Tools
Discover Apple's Top Tools and Resources for Learning
iPad’s software is intuitive and easy to use for even the youngest of learners with multi-touch features making moving, copying, expanding and pasting as easy as tapping, dragging and dropping. With amazing apps and advanced, built-in technologies, the iPad is made for both students and teachers to collaborate, create and learn.
Discover some of the top built-in tools and Apple resources and curricula designed to enhance learning in the classroom.
Popular iPad Learning Tools
Used in schools across the country, these built-in iPad tools give teachers and parents complete security and control over their child’s iPad.
Possibly the most popular classroom management tool in Irish classrooms, Apple Classroom gives teachers complete visibility and control over your iPads in the classroom.
With Apple Classroom you can:
- See and screenshot what each students is viewing on their iPad
- Open up a webpage or app on all iPads with one click
- Lock students into any app or page to prevent distractions
Setting Restrictions and Checking Screentime
Teachers can monitor what students access in class but what about at home? Apple’s screentime and parental restrictions features on all their devices means parents can ensure that students can’t access inappropriate content while working on their device at home.
- Setting password protected restrictions on apps and webpages
- Checking when students are online, what they access and for how long
- Ability to schedule downtime so students can’t be online at bedtime
Using Keynote for Presentations and ePortfolios
Part of Apple’s suite of built-in iWork apps, keynote is more than just a presentation tool. Check out just some of the capabilities of this brilliant app and watch our short demonstration for more.
Did you know that you can use keynote for:
- Collaborative Projects
- Digital or ePortfolios
- Creating movies
…and lots more!
Want to Discover more Apple Learning Tools?
Wriggle’s teaching and learning team have created hundreds of short videos and courses on using all the tools that come with your iPad to enhance learning. Become a pro at using iPad tools using our iPad courses on Wriggle Connect Teacher
Check out the Top Apple Accessories used in Schools
Expand the possibilities of teaching and learning with some of the top accessories loved by students and teachers in Irish schools.
Draw, take notes and mark up documents precisely and with Apple Pencil. With Apple Pencil you can take digital creativity to the level.
Use your Apple Pencil to:
- Draw, write and create like a pro
- Convert writing to text with Scribble Technology
- Mark documents and take notes…all with the same precision as with a regular pencil
Experience completely mobile technology with the help of Apple TV as you easily mirror your Apple device screen to your smart board.
- Mirror anything from yours or your student’s Apple device to your classroom tv screen
- Teach and demonstrate from anywhere in the room
- Simultaniously help students anywhere in the room and share content too
Keyboard Folio Case for iPad
Take mobile learning to the next level with a keyboard folio case for iPad, enabling you to use your favourite tablet for even more assignments and tasks.
With a keyboard folio case you can:
- Turn your tablet into a laptop
- Lock your tablet at an easy angle for typing
- Type easily from anywhere for any length of time
Schedule a Call
Get in touch with our Education Solution Specialists today. We’d love to speak with you about your ambitions for digital learning and discuss how Wriggle Learning can support your school or college with our technology and services.